From GOLF Magazine (July, 2012)
Designed for: 0- to 15-handicappers
Price: $899, steel (4-GW)
Forged from 1020 carbon steel, the AMP Forged features a milled “pocket” in the cavity (as many as 25 grams per iron get redistributed to the sole). Long and mid-irons (3-7) have a relatively large pocket to increase perimeter weighting and forgiveness, the 8- and 9-irons feature a narrower, smaller pocket, and the wedges are pocketless. Each pocket is filled with urethane to dampen vibration and preserve a soft, forged feel. Comes standard with the KBS Tour shaft.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- PGA Tour Confidential: Can Tiger Woods Still Close?
- Dave Pelz: Roll Putts Fast ... Or Try Dying
- Anna Rawson: The Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Holly Sonders: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Club Campestre: The Mexican Course That Survived The Cartels
- The Lighter Side Of Tiger Woods
- PGA Tour Confidential: What To Expect From Tiger in 2014
- Blair O'Neal: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Bubba: Why You Shouldn't Practice
- Old Tom Morris, New Style Icon?
- Natalie Gulbis: Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- PGA Tour Power Tip: Use Your Hips Like Harris English