From GOLF Magazine (September, 2012)
Price: $150, graphite
Designed for: Better players
The MP-650 has a “cup face”—the body attaches to the face along the crown and sole—to create a larger effective rebound area and faster ball speeds. Twenty grams of discretionary weight positioned low and rearward contribute to an easy launch, while weight pads centered inside the head create a neutral, controlled ball flight. The moderately sized, cambered sole allows shotmakers to strut their stuff from various lies. Lofts: 17° (2H), 19° (3H) and 22° (4H).
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- How To Blast It Like Bubba
- Hack Golf: Could a 15-Inch Cup Save Golf?
- Masters 2014: Why You Should Believe in Bubba Watson
- Bubba's Hilarious Response to Question About Last Year's Masters
- Jordan Spieth on Masters Runner-Up Finish: "It Stings"
- A Mechanic Win Would Alter Golf History
- No Asterisk Necessary
- How To Hit Those Masters Shots That Fly Long and High Then Land Soft
- Confidential: Biggest Masters Heartbreaks