Category: High-MOI Mallet Putters
WE TESTED: 34”, 35” shaft length
KEY TECHNOLOGIES: The dual-layer face insert—aluminum faceplate with a urethane back—delivers a metallic feel in a lightweight construction. Weighted alignment wings increase the club’s moment of inertia. The textured face reduces surface area by 48 percent, which minimizes ball-face contact for a softer sound.
OUR TESTERS SAY: One of the top-rated putters. Among the best in class for distance control, feel and look.
DISTANCE CONTROL: Very consistent from one putt to the next—easy to dial in on short or lag putts; additional mass behind the heel and toe helps accuracy.
FEEL: Crisp and firm on center hits, but softer than you’d expect from a metal face insert; top-shelf weighting and feedback—testers know exactly where on the face they contact the ball.
LOOK: The head is smaller than most high-MOI putters, which should appeal to a broader range of golfers; the Metal-X insert occupies most of the face, offering one large sweet spot; one of the easiest putters to line up square.
A small minority of testers sense a bit of twisting on off-center hits, which can affect longer putts.
Find The Clubs For YouGolf.com has teamed up with GolfTEC and Golfsmith to offer you several custom-fitting options in your area.
Videos More Videos
- Deep Thoughts With WGC-Cadillac Champion Patrick Reed
- Go Longer With the New Nike Covert Irons
- Tumble Like Rory to Knock Your Fairway Woods Pin High
- 'In Conversation With': Richard Kind and David Morse on Acting and Golf
- Learn Walker's 'Spider-Man' Move
- Tour Confidential: Match Play Event In Trouble?
- 'In Conversation With' Preview: Richard Kind and David Morse
- Tour Confidential: Why 'Caddyshack' Endures
- Deep Thoughts With Jason Day
- Johnny Miller: 3 Tour Trends That Need To End Now!